Smart Cities Connected Communities - Providing Smart Technology
The Smart Cities Connected Communities NPN2.18 contract provides urchasers in Queensland, Tasmania, Northern Territory and Victoria with a broad range of smart technology products and services.
Purchasers can maximise their investments and improve services through engagement with professional experts who have experience in designing, implementation and supporting Smart Cities solutions. The streamlined procurement processes save time and money by allowing purchasers to manager their individual requirements and obtain competitive pricing through a select Request for Quote, rather than an open tender for any value.
Appointed suppliers have provided evidence of their innovative offerings and usage (past and future), experience in delivery and/or operations of products, supply chain capability and capacity and ability to leverage partner or reseller channels. Smart Cities products and solutions include:
- Automation & Virtual/Augmented Reality – including Bots, Chat-bots and Robots for automation
- Community Facilities – solutions for citizen recreation, lighting streets & parks, BBQ sensors, water meters, etc.
- Community Safety – CCTV, building monitoring, visual display boards, etc.
- Data Intelligence & Management – programmable solutions that act on data, e.g. artificial intelligence
- Drones/Unmanned Vehicles – for surveying and response monitoring, e.g. sharks in beach areas, natural emergencies fires and storms
- Transport and Logistics – navigational trackers, accessibility maps, car parking meters and spaces, etc.
- Utilities Management – solutions for waste management on and in trucks, energy management devices etc.
Smart Cities professional service expertise develop strategies, roll out solutions and support the technology in place and are categorised as:
- Consultative, Advisory, Investigate & Planning Services
- Design Services
- Supply, Implementation and Operation Services
For more information contact: Local Buy’s Category Manager ICT, Stuart Amos (07) 3000 2167 or firstname.lastname@example.org.