Local Buy helps alleviate the need for open market tenders by managing the procurement compliance burden on behalf of all Local Government agencies.
All Local Buy arrangements are compliant with the Local Government Regulations 2012 and Local Government Act 2009 and provide Local Government entities with the assurance that all suppliers are vetted and compliant based on a comprehensive tender, evaluation and approval process.
Purchasing through a Local Buy prequalified supply arrangement negates the need for Councils to go through the formal tender process. There is also no financial minimum or maximum spend applicable within the arrangements
Our Local Buy Contracts and Suppliers list is updated every fortnight.
Call Centre & Customer Administration Services | BUS 263-0617
The BUS263 arrangement provides Queensland councils and approved purchasers with access to a wide range of services, delivered by three pre-qualified suppliers.
It provides streamlined procurement process and offers administrative and transactional shared services to support the delivery of outsources services to Purchasers. The diversity of local government means that a large range of council responsibilities may need to be performed through a centralised call centre and/or customer administration services area.
The following list of services are offered under this arrangement:
- 24 / 7 multi-channel customer contact services, including:
- Inbound and outbound calls / Switchboard / SMS / email / Online services / Social media
- Customer front counter services
- Categorisation and recording of problems and complaints relating to council jurisdictions:
- Animals / Emergency & Natural Disasters / Rates and Revenue Processing / Roads & Traffic
- Parks / Public Lands / Library Services / Swimming Pools / Noise / Permits & Registrations
- Water & Sewage / Town Planning & Development Administration / Environment / Out of Hours Support
- Payments and Enquiries
- Issuing and Mail-out Services
- Rates and Revenue Processing
- Accounts Payable / Receivable
- Delivery of Payroll
- Input of Data and Information
- Records Management
- Processing of Inbound and Outbound Mail
- General Administration Functions
- Volume-Based Telephone or email Marketing