Local Buy helps alleviate the need for open market tenders by managing the procurement compliance burden on behalf of all Local Government agencies.
All Local Buy arrangements are compliant with the Local Government Regulations 2012 and Local Government Act 2009 and provide Local Government entities with the assurance that all suppliers are vetted and compliant based on a comprehensive tender, evaluation and approval process.
Purchasing through a Local Buy prequalified supply arrangement negates the need for Councils to go through the formal tender process. There is also no financial minimum or maximum spend applicable within the arrangements
Our Local Buy Contracts and Suppliers list is updated every fortnight.
Open Spaces, Parks, Gardens and Playgrounds | BUS 244-0314
The BUS267 arrangement provides Queensland councils and approved purchasers with access to a wide range of parks and outdoor products and services, delivered by approximately 130 pre-qualified suppliers.
It provides a streamlined procurement process, allowing purchasers to obtain competitive pricing from competent, reliable suppliers through a select Request for Quote rather than an open tender for engagement of any value, resulting in significant time and cost savings.
The range of products and services are categorised as follows:
- Sport and Fitness - exercise equipment, courts, tracks, nets and pitches
- Landscaping and Gardening - fertiliser, mulch, organic waste, paving, plants, pots, artware, turf, soils, watering equipment
- Street and Park Furniture - bollards, seats, benches, tables, fountains
- Outdoor lighting - pathway, sports field; mains, solar, LED
- Outdoor structures - platforms, bus shelters, pedestrian bridges, retaining walls, gazebos, rotundas, decking. fencing, modular structures
- Signage - directional, entry, maps, LED, programmable
- Playground Equipment - all ages and ability
- Public Facilities and Amenities - modular restrooms, BBQs, outdoor heaters
- Synthetic Ground Cover - soft fall, synthetic grass turf
- Works - facilities and amenities
- Works - landscape and gardening
- Consultancy - certification, compliance, specialised sport and