Local Buy helps alleviate the need for open market tenders by managing the procurement compliance burden on behalf of all Local Government agencies.
All Local Buy arrangements are compliant with the Local Government Regulations 2012 and Local Government Act 2009 and provide Local Government entities with the assurance that all suppliers are vetted and compliant based on a comprehensive tender, evaluation and approval process.
Purchasing through a Local Buy prequalified supply arrangement negates the need for Councils to go through the formal tender process. There is also no financial minimum or maximum spend applicable within the arrangements
Our Local Buy Contracts and Suppliers list is updated every fortnight.
Pipes, Pipe Relining, Pumps, Water Meters, Pre-cast Concrete & Fibre Reinforced Products| BUS 256-0416
This Local Buy arrangement caters for the supply of a broad range of products relating to water and sewerage management, distribution and reticulation:
Pipe relining and rehabilitation services are also included.
Available products are defined in the following catergories:
- Pipes, Fittings and Fixtures - Urban Water Supply, Incorporating General Plumbing and Civil
- Water Meters
- Storm, Waste, Water and Sewerage Management - including concrete pipes
- Bridges, Culverts, Headwalls, Kerb and Guttering - Pre-cast Concrete and Fibre Reinforced Pumps
- Pipes, Fitting and Fixtures for High Pressue Fluids and Gases
- Pipe Relining and Rehabilitation (Non Domestic)