Local Buy helps alleviate the need for open market tenders by managing the procurement compliance burden on behalf of all Local Government agencies.
All Local Buy arrangements are compliant with the Local Government Regulations 2012 and Local Government Act 2009 and provide Local Government entities with the assurance that all suppliers are vetted and compliant based on a comprehensive tender, evaluation and approval process.
Purchasing through a Local Buy prequalified supply arrangement negates the need for Councils to go through the formal tender process. There is also no financial minimum or maximum spend applicable within the arrangements
Our Local Buy Contracts and Suppliers list is updated every fortnight.
Supply of Library Resources | BUS 255-0116
This arrangement includes:
- Books (Hardcover and Paperback) and Related Products and Accessories
- Audio Visual, Multi-Media Material and Related Products and Accessories
- Online Goods, Related Products and Accessories
- Library Display, Storage, Furniture and Related Products and Accessories
- RFID Technology and Related Products and Accessories