Local Buy helps alleviate the need for open market tenders by managing the procurement compliance burden on behalf of all Local Government agencies.
All Local Buy arrangements are compliant with the Local Government Regulations 2012 and Local Government Act 2009 and provide Local Government entities with the assurance that all suppliers are vetted and compliant based on a comprehensive tender, evaluation and approval process.
Purchasing through a Local Buy prequalified supply arrangement negates the need for Councils to go through the formal tender process. There is also no financial minimum or maximum spend applicable within the arrangements
Our Local Buy Contracts and Suppliers list is updated every fortnight.
WASTE COLLECTION GOODS AND SERVICES | C002/11
This contract includes but is not limited to:
• Domestic Kerbside Waste, Recycling and Green Waste Collection Service;
• Commercial Kerbside Waste and Recycling Collection Service;
• Waste Collections from Public Place Bins and Reserves;
• Vergee Collection Services;
• Community Public Events Waste and Recycling Collection;
• Disposal of Waste;
• Transfer Station and Landfill Management Services;
• Waste Related Communication - Customer Service Centre Provision and Waste Education Services