Local Buy helps alleviate the need for open market tenders by managing the procurement compliance burden on behalf of all Local Government agencies.
All Local Buy arrangements are compliant with the Local Government Regulations 2012 and Local Government Act 2009 and provide Local Government entities with the assurance that all suppliers are vetted and compliant based on a comprehensive tender, evaluation and approval process.
Purchasing through a Local Buy prequalified supply arrangement negates the need for Councils to go through the formal tender process. There is also no financial minimum or maximum spend applicable within the arrangements
Our Local Buy Contracts and Suppliers list is updated every fortnight.
Waste Collection Goods and Services | C002/11
The C002/11 arrangement provides Queensland councils and approved purchasers with 10 approved suppliers offering access to a wide range of services.
It provides a streamlined procurement process, allowing purchasers to obtain competitive pricing from competent, reliable local suppliers through a select Request for Quote, rather than an open tender for engagement of any value, resulting in significant time and cost savings.
List of Categories
• Cleartech Waste Management Pty Ltd
• Endeavour Foundation
• J.J Richards & Sons Pty Ltd
• Mandalay Technologies Pty Ltd
• MRA Consulting Group
• MRI (Aust) Pty Ltd
• Solo Resource Recovery
• Suez Recycling and Recovery
• Tox Free/Cleanaway
• Veolia Environmental Services
• Commercial Collection Services
• Community and Public Events
• Illegal Dumping Collection and Recycling
• Kerbside Collection Services
• Public Place and Reserve Collection Services
• Refuse Shop Management and Operation
• Transfer Station and Landfill Management