Local Buy helps alleviate the need for open market tenders by managing the procurement compliance burden on behalf of all Local Government agencies.
All Local Buy arrangements are compliant with the Local Government Regulations 2012 and Local Government Act 2009 and provide Local Government entities with the assurance that all suppliers are vetted and compliant based on a comprehensive tender, evaluation and approval process.
Purchasing through a Local Buy prequalified supply arrangement negates the need for Councils to go through the formal tender process. There is also no financial minimum or maximum spend applicable within the arrangements
Our Local Buy Contracts and Suppliers list is updated every fortnight.
WORKWEAR AND PPE | NPN 3.11-2
This contract is an NPN arrangement is available to Queensland, Northern Territory, South Australia, Tasmania, New South Wales and Victorian local government organisations. Following is a guide of goods and services offered under this arrangement but not limited to:
Clothing, Accessories and Footwear
- Protective Footwear
- Hand Protection (gloves and gauntlets)
- Headwear (general)
- Trousers, shorts and accessories
- Jumpers, jackets, vests and accessories
- Wet weather clothing
Personal Protective Equipment
- Corporate logos and messaging
- Fitting services - sampling packages and onsite services
- Made to measure services for non-standard sizes
- Alteration services
- Kitting such as starter packs
- Consultation, technical support and training