Local Buy is one of Australia’s leading providers of independent probity services to Queensland government entities.
We can provide you with an impartial view of procurement activities, assurance that the relevant probity issues have been adequately addressed, that the integrity of the project is sound, and that the evaluation recommendations are defensible.
Our probity specialists have a depth of knowledge and extensive experience with the procurement process, particularly with politically sensitive, complex, or multi-stage procurement processes.
Our reputation is built upon our independence, meticulousness and compliance with legislative requirements.
We understand probity and we understand procurement processes.
We also understand the long-term reputational damage that probity breaches can bring to an organisation and to individuals.
Our Probity Advisory Services include:
- Probity Advice
- Reviews of RFT documentation
- Attendance at Tender Evaluation Panel moderation/shortlisting meetings
- Review of materials that document the Panel's evaluation against evaluation criteria
- Advising on probity issues as they arise
- Probity risk management
- Conflicts of Interest & Confidentiality management
- Reviews of document security protocols
- Probity presentations to staff
- Auditing of procurement processes
Reasons to use an independent probity service:
- Application of best practice to the procurement process
- Assists in achieving intended procurement outcomes
- Pre-empts possible compliance and conflict issues
- Minimises potential for complaints by having an independent third party monitor the procurement process
- Gives suppliers confidence in the procurement process
- Contributes to accountability and transparency of processes
- Assists in ensuring overall procurement objectives are met
- Ensures procurement decisions are documented and defensible
- Minimises the risk of costly legal challenges in the future
For a confidential discussion please contact one of our highly experienced probity specialists: