Open Spaces, Parks, Gardens and Playgrounds | BUS 244-0314
The BUS267 arrangement provides Queensland councils and approved purchasers with access to a wide range of parks and outdoor products and services, delivered by approximately 130 pre-qualified suppliers.
It provides a streamlined procurement process, allowing purchasers to obtain competitive pricing from competent, reliable suppliers through a select Request for Quote rather than an open tender for engagement of any value, resulting in significant time and cost savings.
The range of products and services are categorised as follows:
- Sport and Fitness - exercise equipment, courts, tracks, nets and pitches
- Landscaping and Gardening - fertiliser, mulch, organic waste, paving, plants, pots, artware, turf, soils, watering equipment
- Street and Park Furniture - bollards, seats, benches, tables, fountains
- Outdoor lighting - pathway, sports field; mains, solar, LED
- Outdoor structures - platforms, bus shelters, pedestrian bridges, retaining walls, gazebos, rotundas, decking. fencing, modular structures
- Signage - directional, entry, maps, LED, programmable
- Playground Equipment - all ages and ability
- Public Facilities and Amenities - modular restrooms, BBQs, outdoor heaters
- Synthetic Ground Cover - soft fall, synthetic grass turf
- Works - facilities and amenities
- Works - landscape and gardening
- Consultancy - certification, compliance, specialised sport and