Library Resources: Goods, Services & Associated Technologies
- Contract Name
- Library Resources: Goods, Services & Associated Technologies
- Contract Number
- Current Expiry Date
- Extension Options Remaining
- 2x 12 months
- Current - New
- Category Manager
- Aileen Carrol
- Category Manager - Phone
- Category Manager - Email
The BUS255 contract provides Queensland councils and approved purchasers with access and choice of 27 pre-qualified suppliers. The streamlined procurement processes save time and money by allowing purchasers to manage their individual requirements and obtain competitive pricing through a select Request for Quote, rather than an open tender for any value.
Local Buy works collaboratively with the Queensland Public Libraries Associated (QPLA) to provide a comprehensive and value-adding procurement services for all Queensland Libraries.
A Memorandum of Understanding between Local Buy and the QPLA agrees that 25% of the Management Fee from sales driven by purchases under the Local Buy BUS255 contract is paid back to the Association for use in professional development activities.
The following list of Goods and Services are offered under this arrangement.
- Books (Hardcover and Paperback) and Related Products and Accessories
- Audio Visual, Multi-Media Material and Related Products and Accessories
- Online Goods, Related Products and Accessories:
- Library Display, Storage, Furniture and Related Products and Accessories
- RFID Technology and Related Products and Accessories