Spare Parts & Associated Services
- Contract Name
- Spare Parts & Associated Services
- Contract Number
- Current Expiry Date
- Extension Options Remaining
- 2 x 12 months
- Category Manager
- Shane Grimstone
- Category Manager - Phone
- Category Manager - Email
This LGA arrangement BUS 268 provides Queensland councils and approved purchasers with access to a wide range of solutions and systems along with refurbishment and recycling of parts, batteries, waste oils and tyres. Some suppliers may also offer manager solutions for the supply of spare parts.
It provides a streamlined procurement process, allowing purchasers to obtain competitive pricing from competent reliable local suppliers through a select Request for Quote, rather than an open tender for engagement of any value, resulting in significant time and cost savings.
This arrangement covers spare parts and associated services for council fleet, plant and workshop operations, including but not limited to the following.
Supply of Spare Parts by OEM and Non-OEM including:
- Vendor Managed Solutions
- Filtration Parts
- Electrical Parts
- Hard Parts
Workshop Tools Solutions and Systems including:
- Service Tools, Wheel Aligners, Vehicle Hoists, Diagnostic Equipment and Software,
- Delivery, Installation and Training
Refurbishment and Recycling including:
- Hard Parts, Filtration Parts
- Battery recycling/disposal
- Waste Oils recycling / disposal.
- Tyres recycling / disposal.