Pipes, Relining, Pumps, Meters & Precast
- Contract Name
- Pipes, Relining, Pumps, Meters & Precast
- Contract Number
- Current Expiry Date
- Extension Options
- 1 x 18 months
- Current, RFT for Water & Sewerage Products LB283 under evaluation.
- Category Manager - Phone
- Category Manager - Email
The BUS256 arrangement provides Queensland councils and approved purchasers with access to 28 pre-qualified industry suppliers with the capacity to deliver products across the State.
The arrangement provides a streamlined procurement process, allowing purchasers to obtain competitive pricing from competent, reliable suppliers through a select Request for Quote rather than an open tender for engagement of any value (including over $200k), resulting in significant time and cost savings.
Councils are assured of compliance with their legislated responsibilities, even for multiple purchasers from different council areas with the one supplier.
This is highly relevant to products such as these that could be purchased by a variety of different depots.
Included products and services are categorised as follows:
- Pipes, Fittings and Fixtures - incorporating General Plumbing and Civil, valves, gaskets, gauges, joints, flow meters
- Water Meters - Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Ultrasonic, Electromagnetic, Smart Meters may also be included
- Storm Waste, Water and Sewerage Management - including Concrete Pipes, kerbs, shafts, pits, GPTs
- Bridges, Culverts, Headwalls, Kerb and Guttering - Pre-cast Concrete and Fibre Reinforced
- Pumps - all sizes, types and applications
- Pipes, Fittings and Fixtures for High Pressure Fluids and Gases